pothgirls

Sunday, February 03, 2008

What a difference two years makes


Two years ago, within a few weeks of Sloane being born, I asked my parents to watch her while I took MC & Charlie to see the Ringling Bros. animals march thru Charlotte from the train to the arena. It took a lot of effort and I kept them up later than usual because I thought they would love it. Wrong. Can you see the quiet terror in their eyes? We went to the circus again last week. And at the pre-show when you could ask the animal handlers questions, Charlie marched up to the microphone to ask a question. I had no idea what her "question" would be. She "asked" "I like elephants." Very cute. And check out the outfit she changed into to wear to the circus....Mary Claire's flower girl dress from Aunt Jill's wedding from 2 1/2 years ago! Don't you love the runny nose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home